Contact and Hire Erik Scholz the UX Freelancer
I'd be happy to talk about digital product, branding, mobile apps, typography, e-commerce, specialty coffee, travelling, nomad lifestyle, multilingual interfaces, chatbots, digital subculture, marketing and beyond. Feel free to write on LinkedIn or use the message form below.
Small Talk Topics
In case you need a warm conversation starter.
- A digital product is any product that is created or delivered digitally, such as software, e-books, or music.
- Rescue dogs are dogs that have been abandoned, neglected, or surrendered by their previous owners and are in need of a new home and care.
- Electronic music refers to music that is created using electronic instruments, such as synthesizers or drum machines, and often relies heavily on computer-based production techniques.
- Branding is the process of creating a unique name, design, or image that identifies and differentiates a product, service, or company from others in the marketplace.
- Mobile apps are software applications that are designed to run on mobile devices such as smartphones or tablets.
- Typography is the art and technique of arranging type to make written language legible, readable, and appealing when displayed.
- E-commerce refers to the buying and selling of goods or services online, typically through a website or mobile app.
- Specialty coffee refers to high-quality coffee beans that are roasted and brewed with a focus on flavor, aroma, and complexity.
- Traveling involves going to different places, often for the purpose of experiencing new cultures, landscapes, or activities.
- The nomad lifestyle means living a location-independent lifestyle, often traveling and working remotely while embracing a minimalist and self-sufficient lifestyle.
- Multilingual interfaces are user interfaces that support multiple languages, allowing users to interact with software or websites in their native language.
- Chatbots are computer programs designed to simulate conversation with human users, often used for customer support or sales purposes.
- Digital subculture refers to online communities that form around shared interests, such as gaming, fandom, or niche hobbies.
- Marketing refers to the process of promoting, advertising, and selling products or services, often through digital channels such as social media or email.