Contact and Hire Erik Scholz the UX Freelancer
I'd be happy to talk about digital product, branding, mobile apps, typography, e-commerce, specialty coffee, travelling, nomad lifestyle, multilingual interfaces, chatbots, digital subculture, marketing and beyond. Feel free to write on LinkedIn or use the message form below.
Small Talk Topics
- A digital product is any product that is created or delivered digitally, such as software, e-books, or music.
- Rescue dogs are dogs that have been abandoned, neglected, or surrendered by their previous owners and are in need of a new home and care.
- Electronic music refers to music that is created using electronic instruments, such as synthesizers or drum machines, and often relies heavily on computer-based production techniques.
- Branding is the process of creating a unique name, design, or image that identifies and differentiates a product, service, or company from others in the marketplace.
- Mobile apps are software applications that are designed to run on mobile devices such as smartphones or tablets.
- Typography is the art and technique of arranging type to make written language legible, readable, and appealing when displayed.
- E-commerce refers to the buying and selling of goods or services online, typically through a website or mobile app.
- Specialty coffee refers to high-quality coffee beans that are roasted and brewed with a focus on flavor, aroma, and complexity.
- Traveling involves going to different places, often for the purpose of experiencing new cultures, landscapes, or activities.
- The nomad lifestyle means living a location-independent lifestyle, often traveling and working remotely while embracing a minimalist and self-sufficient lifestyle.
- Multilingual interfaces are user interfaces that support multiple languages, allowing users to interact with software or websites in their native language.
- Chatbots are computer programs designed to simulate conversation with human users, often used for customer support or sales purposes.
- Digital subculture refers to online communities that form around shared interests, such as gaming, fandom, or niche hobbies.
- Marketing refers to the process of promoting, advertising, and selling products or services, often through digital channels such as social media or email.